Our OFSTED Inspection Report
We are registered with OFSTED as an Early Years Education Provider.
We were last inspected in March 2018. Our inspection rated us good with elements of outstanding. Our unique Reference Number (URN): 110024
Summary of key findings for parents
This provision is GOOD
* The management team closely monitors the assessments of children’s progress to check their accuracy. It addresses gaps in children’s learning with staff. Additional funding is targeted well to support children that most need it. All children make good progress from the time they join the pre-school.
* Staff have continued to develop the reading area, it is bright and appealing for children of all ages. Children are excited as they engage in different types of books. Staff support children to identify letters and words as they carefully turn the pages.
* Parents’ involvement in their children’s education is good. Staff share details of learning with them on a daily basis. They offer parents advice about how to continue to support children with their early reading and writing at home.
* Staff are excellent role models. They demonstrate how to maintain a high standard of dental health, for instance, children thoroughly enjoy copying them and cleaning their teeth. They have fantastic fun as they display their dazzling smiles to their friends.
* Children display a high awareness of how to avoid risks in the environment. They are extremely caring and conscientious. They remind peers that the food grater blade is sharp and will cut them if they put their fingers too close.
We’ve linked our OFSTED page for you to find out more about our inspection and its outcomes, so you can see for yourself.